A Presentation, given by Aimee Gruber, the Senior Director of Outreach and Business Development at SSAT Board
For students preparing their boarding school applications, now is a critical stage for their SSAT preparation, but few have noticed the changes to the SSAT. This year the SSAT will introduce a new product called the Character Skills Assessment (CSA). How much do you know about this new online admissions tool?
If you want to learn more about CSA, come by the Due West Education office and attend a presentation on SSAT preparation given by Aimee Gruber, the SSAT Board Senior Director of Outreach and Business Development. She will cover everything you need to know about the CSA, including but not limited to:
- What is the new added Character Skills Assessment (CSA)?
- How will students be evaluated by CSA?
- How can students prepare for CSA?
- How will boarding schools incorporate the CSA into their review process?
- What does the SSAT new portal look like?
Last but not least, she will also interpret the trend of SSAT and applications for Chinese students in recent years based on her rich experience in international admissions.
A Q&A session will be held following the presentation. Due West invites families to bring their friends and their questions!
- Time: 6:00PM –7:30PM, Thursday, November 10th, 2016
- Location: Jing Guang Center, 27th Floor, East 3rd Ring Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
- Register: Send email to Parida@duewesteducation.com OR call (010) 85910912
- Note: This presentation will be delivered in English, with translation in Chinese available.
Aimee Gruber, Senior Director of Outreach and Business Development at SSAT Board